The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity is a special project of the Foundation for Rational Economics and Education, a non-profit established by Ron Paul in 1976 that continues and expands Dr. Paul’s lifetime of public advocacy for a peaceful foreign policy and the protection of civil liberties at home. Are you for war or for peace? Are you for scarcity or prosperity?
– A president is a leader of an organization, company, community, club, trade union, university, country, a division or part of any of these, or, more generally, anything else. Originally, the term referred to the presiding officer of a ceremony or meeting, like a chairman, while today it most commonly refers to an official.
– To whom you are accountable to? Are people imperfect? Is God perfect? You see Jesus Christ as the Son of God? You have Jesus Christ as Lord and King? Is He your Head? You will study the Bible daily to fulfill His commandments? Which may be the best initiative and action you can fulfill as long as you will be in the presidential position?
– Will you empower parents to build families up? Will you understand that pater represents the father? Is family the fundamental base of the community and health society? You will support the father as head of the household? You will see patriarchy as the solution to government? You will encourage fathers to discover their gifts and serve their skills to develop autonomy for household resources?
– You will support homebirth? Do you understand how important is the husband’s support for wife’s pregnancy? Will you see the preparation for baby delivery as the most sensible part of life where the couple needs to eat and move in the most healthy way? You will see this homebirth process as the solution to health care?
– Will you support homeschooling? You will understand that parents are the best teachers with the bigger impact in children’s life? You will see homeschool as the main solution to education in your organization?