Genesis 1 in Romanian English Spanish – Relate4ever Curriculum Poster
Welcome! Which are the Top 10 Bible Chapters that every Christian aka disciple of the Anointed One should know, presented by Cristian Paduraru using the Accurate Bible Version on Relate4ever.com Publishing
– We are living in the most fired up times of history after the time of Old Testament and the life of Jesus, as we live by the Spirit prepared for the 2nd coming of the Anointed One.
– Now we enjoy a personal copy of the word of God and tools to easily and quickly read, listen, record and search the Scriptures. More people will grow in faith and get closer to God than ever by being immersed and surrounded by His word and Spirit.
– Would you like to know God more? It is written that this is eternal life to know God the Father and His Son. Do you want to fulfill His will joyfully for your household, fellowship and neighbors? Grow your ability to serve your gifts? Reach out more people with the Kingdom Of Heaven? Following these essential yet simple ideas will grow your relationship with the Lord, the maturity in your household and even the number of disciples in your fellowship. This recording will inspire and assist you to fulfill these godly goals!
– Encourage to play the recordings everyday during the meals in your household with your family and friends, so that you will eat food for body, soul, mind and heart.
– Please provide feedback for the Accurate Bible Version on Relate4ever.com Publishing
– Once upon a time I had for the first time the challenge to narrate and record an audio version the whole Bible. We had the Bible reading plan for the group we fellowship and as I shared the recordings for feedback, the elderly came back and we’re very grateful for they replaced worldly massmedia with the word of God. We saw elderly people getting alive by growing in faith that comes by hearing the word of God, serving their gifts, visiting one another, teaching the younger, sharing their faith. So do not underestimate the power of the worf of God, especially when you honor it everyday in your household and fellowship with all the tools you have around you.
– You can record aloud while reading the Scripture daily, so that your loved ones will hear the voice of your mouth speaking the word of the Lord. If the audio recordings have good quality send them for publishing consideration to Relate4ver.com
– Paraphrase it by writing it down, first paragraph or column copy word for word, second describe what happened like you were sharing the story to a friend, then third take practical decisions of what you will do with what you understood. There is an unique connection between the mind-hand-heart, so when you will write the Scriptures to understand and fulfill your walk with the Lord will improve from good to great like never before!
– Example PPP Gen1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. What happened in the beginning? Who created everything? What did God do in the beginning? I will recognize the creation of God when I look at the sky, earth and everything in them. I will ask in public who made this mountain or food to raise awareness and praise God for His creation. I will begin all things with God asking Him as the Creator of them how to best pursue it.
– Join the Singing the Scripture project on TheRemixLabel.com and praise God as we make songs with His word
– I remember as I started to compose songs with the key verses from each of the Bible chapters in order from our homeschooling curriculum, that my children we’re learning Scripture very easy and playfully; so the next day in the garden I heard them singing very accurately the verses placed on the melody. Every day as we took field trips and before the night rest we rejoice praising the Lord with these songs, each leading at least 2-3 of them before others. I encourage you compose on the heart rhythm and use 4 musical keys so that the body will naturally match the song and be well received by all 4 kinds of people in this world.
– Come to an interview on the Life Letters and share the reasons why and stories how you live by the Spirit in this corrupt generation. Invitation to L2D Letter to Christians aka Disciples of the Anointed One, define the top 10 topics in the Bible. What Scripture passages you can look after for each of the topics? Think about it like A-B-C, Be-Do-Have, defining what is it, illustrating how it is being done, what we have as fruit of it. The main topics we found to be essential: the Word, God, Jesus, Faith, Salvation, Sin, Repentance, Holy Spirit, Immersion, Kingdom, Church, Hope.
– Please keep praying about these Bible based projects on The Remix Label and Relate4ever Publishing as the Lord is blessing everyone involved and we continue to get amazing feedback worldwide!
Gen 01 – the beginning
Exo 20 – the laws
Deu 06 – the greatest commandment
Psa 23 – the shepherd
Isa 53 – the suffering servant
Mat 28 – the great mission
Act 02 – the church
Rom 08 – living by the spirit
1Co 15 – the hope of resurrection to eternal life
Apo 22 – the throne of God in Heaven
Click here to become a member on Relate4ever Publishing fro inspirational audiobooks and interviews for only 50 usd per year!
Proverbs 31 01-31 ABV – The Woman
The words of King Lemuel, the oracle that his mother taught him:
What to say, my son? And what, son of my womb? And what, son of my vows?
Do not give your strength to women, or your ways to that which destroys kings.
It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine, or for rulers to desire strong drink,
for they will drink and forget what is decreed, and pervert the rights of all the afflicted.
Give strong drink to him who is perishing, and wine to him whose life is bitter.
Let him drink and forget his poverty and remember his trouble no more.
Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all the orphans.
Open your mouth, judge righteously, and defend the rights of the afflicted and needy.
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good and not evil all the days of her life.
She looks for wool and flax and works with willing hands.
She is like merchant ships, bringing her food from afar.
She rises also while it is still night and gives food to her household and portions to her maidens.
She considers a field and buys it; from her earnings she plants a vineyard.
She girds herself with strength and makes her arms strong.
She senses that her gain is good; her lamp does not go out at night.
She stretches out her hands to the distaff, and her hands grasp the spindle.
She extends her hand to the poor, and she stretches out her hands to the needy.
She is not afraid of the snow for her household, for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
She makes her own bed coverings; her clothing is fine linen and purple.
Her husband is known in the gates, when he sits among the elders of the land.
She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies belts to the merchants.
Strength and honor are her clothing, and she smiles at the future.
She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She watches over to the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and bless her; her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
Many daughters have done nobly, yet you excel them all.
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, yet a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
Give her the product of her hands, and let her works praise her in the gates.