R4E130531 – Baptism by Douglas Jacoby
– This is an alert regarding the respiratory syndrome coronavirus aka MERS-CoV which starts as a flu.
– A virus is a small infectious agent that can replicate only inside the living cells of an organism.
– Stay clean and practice good hygiene. Stockpiling emergency supplies like water, food, clothing, useful tools and books.
– Have copies of the Bible, including at leat a waterproof version. Learn and practice key passages along with your family and friends.
– What about when going outside? Have a scarf with you prepared as breathing filter. That will not look weird like wearing a mask.
– Follow a weather forecast website. This will help you to know what kind of clothes to wear.
– Propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources.
– Inside salty water gargling using marine salt for cleansing. Outside Mentha aka mint essential oil neck massage.
– Learn from pandemic history like contagions flu, bubonic, cholera, smallpox. Expect a few weeks of pandemics.
– Be aware most people are not prepared, depending on government only and these can become violent. Travel will be blocked.
– Which will be the most vulnerable targets? Large groups of people. All public hospitals and shelters where large groups of people will be avoided.
– Avoid cities and know well all the the rural countryside around your location.
– So as we prepare, pray for wisdom in all these, a healthy immune system, love for those around us, and salvation of those who seek it.
You like geography? Which are the best locations for each of the 4 temperaments?
Sanguine is in plain.
Choleric is at seaside.
Melancholic is on hills.
Phlegmatic is on the mountain.